Disorder in Stomach and homeopathy Part-7

Disorder in Stomach /Stomach related problems and homeopathy Part-7

Symptoms
Constant nausea; stomach feels relaxed, as though hanging down; spasmodic, clutching pain in stomach.
Suggested Medicine
Ipec

Symptoms
Feels as though full of water.
Suggested Medicine
Kali. carb

Symptoms
Faintness, goneness, deathly nausea.
Suggested Medicine
Lobel

Comments

West Valary said…

Hello Everyone, Doctor. Aboda makes me believe in natural herbs medication.
I want to let the world know about Dr.Aboda Solution treatment. I am a breast cancer survivor, I spent my hard earned money treating breast cancer for several years, Doctors keep recommending chemo and other chemical drugs, it seems worse everyday. A friend of mine told me about the doctor. Aboda Solution, herbal mixture which I ordered and I was directed to the dosage instruction. Here I am today healthy and I am happy with my lovely family again. All thanks to Dr. Aboda herbal remedy. you can placed your order by contacting: dr-aboda-solution-home.jimdosite.com

Popular posts from this blog

Facial hair, unwanted hair, excessive hair and homeopathy

Increase your height with homeopathy