Common causes of acne and homeopathy
Acne and homeopathy
Common Causes of acne are diet over-rich in carbohydrates, constitutional, lack of hygiene.
Symptoms include discomfort, irritation, infection, discharge.
Suggested remedies:
Kali brom: very useful remedy in chronic acne. Use in 1M potency on alternate day.
Sulphur: one of the best remedies for raised hard circular areas which are red and often sore and infected. Usually they are worse for water.
Calc sulph: useful with pallor, sweaty forehead and flabbiness.
Pulsatilla: helpful in all cases which are aggravated by heat.
Arsenicum: useful in chronic cases where there is severe weakness associated.
Echinecia: A good blood purifier . Use in low potency ( Q )
Common Causes of acne are diet over-rich in carbohydrates, constitutional, lack of hygiene.
Symptoms include discomfort, irritation, infection, discharge.
Suggested remedies:
Kali brom: very useful remedy in chronic acne. Use in 1M potency on alternate day.
Sulphur: one of the best remedies for raised hard circular areas which are red and often sore and infected. Usually they are worse for water.
Calc sulph: useful with pallor, sweaty forehead and flabbiness.
Pulsatilla: helpful in all cases which are aggravated by heat.
Arsenicum: useful in chronic cases where there is severe weakness associated.
Echinecia: A good blood purifier . Use in low potency ( Q )
Comments
any tips guys ?
regards !
I hope to give something back & support other people like this site has helped me
_________________
[URL=http://electricalhelper.co.uk/electrical-help/install_a_consumer_unit.htm]consumer unit[/URL]
My interests are wide and varied but I guess my real passion is for music. I love a wide variety such as
Faithless, The Smiths, Enigma, The Cure & The Mission.
I'm always looking for new places to download new music and the best place I have come across is
[url=http://www.iomoio.com/index.php?pid=3140]Iomoio[/url]. Their music is only 15 cents a track so you can save a real fortune. And it's legal!
Anyway, looking to make more posts soon.....
My interests are wide and varied but I guess my real passion is for cooking. On my days off I just love knocking up a curry!
I'm always looking for new gadgets for the kitchen and the best place I have come across is
[url=http://www.kitchenappliancerevews.org]Kitchen Appliance Reviews[/url]. They have some great deals together with free carriage.
Anyway, looking to make more posts soon.....
Thanks for the information!