Causticum lifted the Eyelids of Monica like an Eastern Bride
Causticum lifted the Eyelids of Monica like an Eastern Bride
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:34:57 -0700
From: monica_mesias@yahoo.com
Subject: Droopy eye lid
To: hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com
Dear Doctor Mahmood,
I found your name in an article about homeophatic medicines. Hope you could provide me some directions on how it is effective to take gelsemium for ptosis.
I had an eye surgery, pterygium removed, 2 months ago, the surgeon says that now I have a condition called droppy eye. Please let me know how can I take gelsemium and for how many days. Any reply is greatly appreciated.
Best Regards
Monica
****
From: Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood
Subject: RE: Droopy eye lid
To: monica_mesias@yahoo.com
Received: Monday, April 5, 2010, 10:04 PM
Dear Monica,
Regards.
****
From: monica ------
Received: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 12:46 PM
Dear Doctor
Regards
****
From:
Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood (hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com)
Sent:Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:50:16 AM
To:monica_mesias@yahoo.com
Dear Monica,
You may take 5-6 pellets (which will be equivalent to one dose) for 2 weeks and then report.
Regards.
****
From:monica ------ (monica_mesias@yahoo.com)
Sent:Friday, April 16, 2010 12:47:16 PM
To:
Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood (hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com)
Dear Doctor Sultan,
On April 21st will be 14 days, then I will write to you reporting my progress.
God bless you
Monica
Comments
It helps to concentrate and gives me power. You can use this code YAB426 for discount.
Thanks for the wonderful website!