Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Top Homeopathic Medicines for Acidity, Hyper-acidity, Gastralgia Part-2


Top Homeopathic Medicines for  Acidity, Hyper-acidity, Gastralgia Part-2

Symptoms/Problems
Burning pain in the stomach, with water vomited but solid retained
Suggested Medicine
Bismuth 30

Symptoms/Problems
Burning in food pipe, with sour stool
Suggested Medicine
Natrum carb.30

Symptoms/Problems
Excess of hydrochloric acid,burning in food pipe,heart burn,nausea and chilly feeling.
Suggested Medicine
Acid-sulph.30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I apreciate this work in your page, you are giving good information with great information! This site is very enlightening!
I´m Lindsay, I was born on Frankfurt, and I am going to be a follower of this page, my hobbies you may don´t want to know them but I will tell them anyway I am very found of books as well as fishing, and I also play a lot Muse on my parties, I´m single at the moment so male users....just kidding :)! I already tried online dating it didn´t worked out very well....
I made this comment cause as I already mentioned I really enjoy your web site I also have a board just like you, but mine is vey different from yours, it is about playing poker without having to make a deposit....:)
I will also apologize for my language it is the only way I get to talk with you....
stay safe to all of you, Bye bye