Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tip of the day

SEPIA – A great remedy for Women

Top symptoms of Sepia

• GREAT SADNESS and WEEPING.
• INDIFFERENCE to loved ones, spiteful, critical of others.
• STILLNESS of emotions and mind (Detachment).
• Affects venous circulation and female pelvic organs.
• Uterus prolapse on standing, pressure and bearing down as if everything would protrude from pelvis.

• Yellowness of face, yellow saddle across upper part of cheeks.
• Sensitive to COLD AIR, lack of vital heat.
• INDIFFERENT TO SEX.
• UPWARD DIRECTION OF SYMPTOMS.
• Sensation of 'emptiness', all gone feeling, better by eating.
• BALL SENSATION in inner parts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

Dr Noor said...

I know this is very short portrait of Sepia Women.
Which type of more comments would you like to be added.?

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the write-up. It proved to become Pretty useful to me and I am positive to all the commenters here Its always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained Im certain you had fun writing this write-up.
Acheter vimax en France.2011AVEF