Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Crying Monica Calmed Down in the Lap of Homeopathy

Homeopathy is my Passion

Crying Monica Calmed Down in the Lap of Homeopathy

Subject: Dear doctor, I hope you could help me with this itching problem in my face
To: hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com
From: monica.chavez@ca.schneider-electric.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:25:29 -0400


Dear Dr Mahmood,

I am really hoping in your spare time, you will have the generosity to read my email and bring

me some light to alleviate me from this problem:

My skin is very itching right now, on the cheeks, the skin is very red and it burns. It usually

gets very dry and it looks like a sunburn.

The problem started last year and it lasted for 9 months; After been checked by so many doctors

and heard different diagnostics like dermatitis; rosacea; eczema; after 9 months of suffering I
went for acupuncture and the problem was fixed after 8 sessions. I have been without this
itching problem for 3 months. Now the same problem has returned. Unfortunately, acupuncture is
expensive and I cannot afford to continue paying for this service.

After hours of searching on the internet, i decided to buy a homeophatic cream called

Florasone. so I applied it at night. I also purchased arsenicum album 30C and I have been taken
3 times per day. It seems it is not helping. The itching and the redness is still there.

I am crossing my fingers to get a reply from you.


Thanks in advance for anything you could do to help me with this problem.


Regards


From: Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood (hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com)
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:50:49 AM
To: monica.chavez@ca.schneider-electric.com


Dear Monica,
Now stop crossing your fingers as the following prescription is likely to cool down your itching problem.
1. Sulphur-200 (Total three doses half an hour before breakfast after two days; e.g. Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday)
2. Rhus tox-30 ( One dose after breakfast and one in the evening daily)
3. Urtica Urens-Q, 3x, or 6x (One dose in the noon and the other at night daily)

Pl.report after one week.


Subject: The itching almost disappear and the redness is almost gone. THANKS A LOT
To: hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com
From: monica.chavez@ca.schneider-electric.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:42:07 -0400

Dear Doctor,

thanks for the remedy with Sulphur-200;Rhus tox-30 and Urtica Urens-Q.. I started taking the
remedy yesterday and I can see the results already. As you pointed, I will report after one
week.

Thanks a lot Dear Doctor.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Regards

From: Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood (hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com)
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:50:49 AM
To: monica.chavez@ca.schneider-electric.com

Dear Monica,
Thanks for your mail. Complete 3 doses of Sulphur-200 as suggested. However, now start taking one dose of Rhus tox-30 in the morning and one of Urtica Urens-Q in the evening for 2-3 days.
Regards.
From: monica.chavez@ca.schneider-electric.com
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:20:44 PM
To: Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood (hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com)
Thanks a lot Dear Doctor for helping me with my face allergy.

Just one quick question. If ever the allergy comes back, is Ok to re-start the remedy with
Sulphur-200;Rhus tox-30 and Urtica Urens-Q?.

Once again thanks a lot for helping people to enjoy life.

Regards



Homeopathic Dr. Sultan Mahmood,
Hill View Avenue, Adyala Road,
Rawalpindi
E-Mail:- hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Causes of Eczema said...

Thanks for sharing this information to all the viewers.