Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Causticum lifted the Eyelids of Monica like an Eastern Bride

Love homeopathy --- Homeopathy never betrays you



Causticum lifted the Eyelids of Monica like an Eastern Bride




Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:34:57 -0700
From: monica_mesias@yahoo.com
Subject: Droopy eye lid
To: hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com



Dear Doctor Mahmood,




I found your name in an article about homeophatic medicines. Hope you could provide me some directions on how it is effective to take gelsemium for ptosis.

I had an eye surgery, pterygium removed, 2 months ago, the surgeon says that now I have a condition called droppy eye. Please let me know how can I take gelsemium and for how many days. Any reply is greatly appreciated.



Best Regards

Monica


****

From: Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood
Subject: RE: Droopy eye lid
To: monica_mesias@yahoo.com
Received: Monday, April 5, 2010, 10:04 PM



Dear Monica,
You may try 5 drops of Causticum-1M in some water once a day for three days followed by Gelsemium-200 (5 drops in morning) and Kali Phos-30 (5 drops noon and evening) daily. Please report after 2 weeks.

Regards.

****

From: monica ------
Subject: RE: Droopy eye lid- May I take the pellets instead of liquid form, please let me know
To: "Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood"
Received: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 12:46 PM


Dear Doctor


none of the stores in Mississauga_Canada carry the liquid form, will be Ok if I buy the pellets on the same strengh you prescribed. If so, do you mind telling me how many pellets I need to take and for how long I need to take the 3 products.



Thanks in advance for your humanitary help but I am really desperate about my eye condition.


Regards

****
From:

Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood (hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com)

Sent:Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:50:16 AM

To:monica_mesias@yahoo.com


Dear Monica,
You may take 5-6 pellets (which will be equivalent to one dose) for 2 weeks and then report.

Regards.



****
From:monica ------ (monica_mesias@yahoo.com)

Sent:Friday, April 16, 2010 12:47:16 PM

To:


Homoeo Dr. Sultan Mahmood (hdrsmahmood@hotmail.com)

Dear Doctor Sultan,


I am sure it will not be a surprise to you to know I have improved 90%. Counting the 3 first days I took Causticum, and then I have continued with the other 2 products, I am on the 9th day of your miraculously treatment.



On April 21st will be 14 days, then I will write to you reporting my progress.



Once again thanks from the bottom of my heart to heal me; and thanks for checking on me.

God bless you

Monica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

amazing... I can't stop reading your blog, there is huge amount of interesting information... I'll go to take my favorite tea and will return to your website. Btw, I recommend to everybody this tea http://www.iherb.com/Yogi-Tea-Kava-Stress-Relief-Caffeine-Free-16-Tea-Bags-1-27-oz-36-g/5473?at=0
It helps to concentrate and gives me power. You can use this code YAB426 for discount.

Thanks for the wonderful website!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.