Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tip of the day- Open invitation

Respected Readers

Assalam o Alaikum and Good Morning

Hope you are enjoying the "Tip of the day" at my blog. Many readers are sending their clinical tips. I am realy grateful to all these respected Doctors. I am hopeful they will continue sending their tips and feed back in future too.

Here, i would like to invite all the readers of this blog to please share their valuable knowledge and send more tips at my following email

Again, thanks to all the respected readers who have liked this tip of the day series at my blog.


noor_homeo_clinic@yahoo.com

Dr M Noor Asi

2 comments:

Miss Anam Bukhari said...

I am a student of homeopathy and believe that homeopathy is the best curing medical system. I am regularly visitor of your blog and getting knowledge from here.

Dr Noor said...

Thank u Miss Anam for your comments and liking the daily tips. I know u are a followere of this blog. Keep visinting and keep giving valuable suggestions.

Dr Noor Asi